You could have the chance to win prizes and more!, Check out what you could win below:
Win a Flight for 2 to Venice
We are celebrating the release of lockdown with a chance to win a flight for 2 to Venice. To have a chance of winning this prize use the form below and submit your guess of the year on the TOP 10AT10 Show each day starting from Monday 26th July 2021 until Friday 30th July 2021
Terms and Conditions
1. One entry per person per day
2. Entry must be submitted via the online request form only through xoradio.uk
3. Competition will run from Mon 26/07/21 - Fri 30/07/21 Over a 5 day period
4. Name on entry will need to match the person going on the named lead ticket
5. Prize is for two return flights to Venice
6. All correct entrees will then be placed into a name generator and will be drawn just after midday on 30/07/21
7. The draw will be broadcasted live on air (XO Radio) and on the XO Radio Facebook Page.
8. All entries must be aged 18 years old or over and able to travel to Venice
9. Participants must hold a full UK passport with no restrictions and have at least 6 months validity to travel and must be able to travel from Manchester Airport to Venice
10. This prize is solely for return flights only and does not include any transfers or accommodation.
11. Dates of travel cannot be changed
12. Destination cannot be changed
13. The winner must notify XO Radio with the name of the second passenger no later than 4pm on 30/07/21
14. The winner will recieve there prize by royal mail tracked and signed for service
15. All entried for guessing the correct year on the charts must be submitted and recieved by XO Radio no later than 10.30am Each morning.
16. Ticket cannot be exchanged for monetary value
17. XO Radio will not be liable for any cancelled or delayed flights from either airport points
18 All XO Radio personnel cannot enter this competition
19. These tickets cannot be re-sold and no name changes will be applied
20. You must have a covid status that allows you to travel unrestricted as XO Radio will not accept any liability for denial of travel should you not have the correct covid status to travel.